- Was there a huge increase among Baguio residents with comorbidities getting vaccinated when they learned that the COVID-19 vaccine being given was Pfizer?
- Is it true that John Hay is set to cut 120 trees this month? Are all of them deceased?
- Why is it that even though the amount of basura in the city has gone down by 17 percent compared to before the pandemic, the food delivery business is off setting it by using tons of one-use plastics?
- Is it true that the incumbent councilors are nervous that their seats will not be automatically theirs as before because they have less contact now with their constituents?
- Is it true that a worthy opponent of the Buluts has emerged in Apayao?
- Is it true that some of the tokhang cases filed with the ICC included some from Baguio?
- Is it true that having comorbidity is no longer a badge of shame?
- Who will be blamed if it takes another 20 years before the Baguio public market is developed in case someone brings the issue to court just like what happened to Uniwide?
- Is it true most politicians in Baguio and Cordillera were all vaccinated last week?
10) Is there truth to the rumor that someone was allegedly paid to run for congressman to ensure the win of a caretaker politician in the 2022 election?